October 17th 2017 – By: William Larsen – Civilians News – “News For All Views”
– 10 Suggestions For Improving Global Fast Food Chains –
10 suggestions for improving global fast food chains;
- Offer lime water, as an alternative to soda.
- Offer a baked potato, as opposed to fries.
- Use produce from local farmer’s markets, at local franchises.
- Instead of making apple slices an option, make apple slices the kids meal (leaving fries as an option).
- Offer at least 1 cheeseburger with higher graded beef.
- Write on the cheeseburger wrapper, in large print…. the amount of calories in the cheese and bread.
- Stop selling onion rings, with hardly any onions in them.
- Educate the public on global demands, for fast food pricing index’s.
- Globally rank fast food cashiers, based solely on performance.
- Pay your employees an honest, “living wage.” Furthermore, fast food companies should consider these reforms… not just because the federal government raised their minimum wage requirements… but because it’s the right thing to do!
Think about it……..