October 17th 2017 – By: William Larsen – Civilians News – “News For All Views”
– 10 Suggestions For Improving Global Fast Food Chains –
10 suggestions for improving global fast food chains;
- Offer Lime Water, as an alternative to soda.
- Offer a baked potato, as opposed to fries.
- Use produce from local farmer’s markets, at local franchises.
- Instead of making apple slices an option, make apple slices the kids meal (leaving fries as an option).
- Offer at least 1 cheeseburger with higher grade beef.
- Write on the cheeseburger wrapper, in large print…. the amount of calories in the cheese and bread.
- Stop selling onion rings, with hardly any onions in them.
- Educate the public on global demands, for fast food pricing index’s.
- Globally rank fast food cashiers, based solely off performance.
- Pay fast food employees, a more fair and honest, “living wage.” Fast food restaurants should do this, not because the government raises the minimum wage, but because it’s the right thing to do!
Think about it……..