October 17th 2017 – By: William Larsen – Civilians News – “News For All Views”
– 10 Suggestions For Improving Global Fast Food Chains –
10 suggestions for improving global fast food chains;
- Offer Lime Water, as an alternative to soda.
- Offer a baked potato, as opposed to fries, at all fast food chains.
- Ship tomato’s from local farmer’s markets, to local franchises.
- Instead of making apple slices an option, make the apple slices the kids meals and make the fries an option.
- Offer at least 1 cheeseburger with higher grade beef.
- Write on the cheeseburger wrapper, in large print…. the amount of calories in the cheese and bread.
- Stop selling onion rings, with hardly any onions in them.
- Educate the public on global demands for fast food pricing index’s.
- Globally rank fast food cashiers, based solely off performance.
- Pay fast food employees, a more fair and honest, “living wage.” Do this, not because the government raises the minimum wage, but because it’s the right thing to do!
Think about it……..